Restoration Unit 3 - Mission Nuestra Señora de Espíritu Santo de Zúñiga Granary & Cloister, Goliad State Park, April 21, 1939

Plan, elevations, and sections for the area currently used as the museum are presented in this highly rendered drawing by architect Raiford L. Stripling. The drawing delineates locations of original walls restored by the Civil Works Administration (CWA) in 1932-1934, walls to be restored by the CCC, and ruins to be left as found.

Texas Parks and Wildlife/Texas State Library and Archives

Also See