Combination Building Addition, Palo Duro Canyon State Park, October 7, 1937

An addition to complete the Coronado Lodge was designed and drawn by architect George T. Patrick. His plan for expansion delineates the existing facility with the lighter shading (crosshatch) and the proposed expansion with dark shading. It included new stairs and terraces along the lower rim of the canyon. Unfortunately, Patrick's proposed expansion was not realized; only the portion at the left side of the drawing was completed.

Texas Parks and Wildlife/Texas State Library and Archives

Also See