Concession Building, Mother Neff State Park, August 27, 1935

Drawn by J. B. Fisher, this sheet shows the design intent for the appearance of the front (south) and rear (north) elevations of the combination building. Designed by architect Herman F. Cason, the building originally had a concessionaire's residence on the east end of the building, but it was eliminated. Four months later, as the building was under construction, planners reinstated the concessionaire's quarters.

Texas Parks and Wildlife/Texas State Library and Archives

Also See