Remodeling of Combination Building, Lake Brownwood State Park, October 1937

Architect J. F. Doyle's drawing documents CCC's proposed changes to this relatively new structure erected in 1933 by the Civil Works Administration. The remodeling included adding new foundations and interior spaces, relocating existing CWA doors and windows, remodeling of the Kitchen/Lunch Room area, expanding the Men's and Ladies Restrooms, adding extra food storage space, and installing hardwood flooring in what became the Dining and Dancing Rooms.

Texas Parks and Wildlife/Texas State Library and Archives

Also See