Public Camp Ground Building, Goose Island State Park, October 8, 1934

Inspector Thomas B. Thompson drew the front and rear elevations of this long low building. Constructed the following year and fashioned with site-cast block made with cement, sand, and locally collected oyster shells as aggregate, the structure served as the concession building.

Texas Parks and Wildlife/Texas State Library and Archives

Also See