Pump House and Garage, Buescher State Park, February 10, 1937

An unsigned rendering documents the addition of a garage around the pump house and shows the shop building after being remodeled as the keeper's house. The pump house and garage were remodeled for residential use as part of the keeper's house complex.

Texas Parks and Wildlife/Texas State Library and Archives

Also See